Servapp version 4 includes a one-click solution to fix this, it can be found under Settings->About->Show Advanced Settings->Create Firewall Rule
- Open “Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security” by opening Windows Start Menu and start typing “firewall”.
- With Windows Defender Firewall open on the left-hand side select “Inbound Rules”.
- Find any rules in the centre area called “servapp-pointofsale.exe”.
- If they have a red circle with a cross through it they need to be allowed.
- See image(1) below – you need to change the checkbox from “Block the connection” to “Allow the connection”.
- See image(2) below – Check boxes next to “Private” and “Public”.
- Click OK, repeat for any other rules that match the criteria.
- Close Windows Defender Firewall.