To enable an Epson printer to work with Servapp you must enable ePOS-Print, for a list of support Epson printer models please visit our supported hardware page.
To enable ePOS-Print please follow the below instructions
- Connect the TM printer to the network
- Start a web browser and access the following URL http://[PrinterIP address]/webconfig
- You may be asked for login credentials, check your printers users manual
- Click ePOS-Print from the left-hand menu
- Change ePOS-Print option from disable to enable
- Click send, the printer will now reboot